FERROFIRE 5/16″ x 1″ drilled Flint Steel ferrocerium Toggles Ferro Toggles with 2 Lanyard Holes for Bracelet Necklace fire Starter (Pack of 10)
FERROFIRE HONORED PRODUCT
The perfect balance of hardness and capability
Too soft ferro rods will lead to less strikes, an experienced bushcrafter exactly needs a longer-time useful ferrocerium rod, FERROFIRE ferro rods have a perfect hardness that can not only make plenty of sparks to easily light a camping fire but also have more strikes to start a fire.
Adequate coating for over 3 years’ store
A ferrocerium rod contains iron, rare earth metal La and Ce, which will be oxidized in the air, especially wet air, some ferro rods can not be used after 1 year, but that will never happen to a FERROFIRE ferro rod!
Our product has adequate surface coating to avoid the oxidation, you can store them for over 3 years even more, and use them any time after scrape the coating.
How to start a camping fire
1. Hold a ferro rod close to the tinder (fat wood, dead dry grass or weeds, fine, dry wood shavings, twine pulled apart, dryer lint or cotton balls) at about a 45-degree angle.
2. Place a striker near the surface of the rod, so it makes solid contact with the rod.
3. Pull the rod back (away from the tinder) with a slow and steady motion.
Specification / Highlights
- SIZE: 5/16″ x 1″ （8 x 25mm）
- SPARKS SHOWER at 5,500°F (3,000℃)
- CAPACITY: over 10,000 strikes!
- NARROW TOLERANCE +/-0.1mm in Diameter, +/-0.3mm in Length.
- FULLY COATING PROTECTION for over 3-year storage.
- LESS SMOKE – Unique formula and Pure oxide rather than chloride.
- Ferro rods made by SED TECHNOLOGY have been adopted by reputed makers all over the world since 2012.
- CUSTOM-MADE is available when order meets MOQ
SA01 Carbide Steel Striker is the perfect mate to generate spark show with FERROFIRE ferrocerium rods
Learn more from the matrix below